Bucharest Bar (admitted 2013)
Radu joined Biriș Goran in October 2013 as junior associate/stagiaire and is focusing real estate, corporate and antitrust matters.
Radu graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest in 2013 and successfully entered the Bucharest Bar as stagiaire the same year. Radu previously worked with Biriș Goran for three years in a row as both summer intern and paralegal.
Outside the office, Radu enjoys reading and is passionate about video games, especially historically themed strategy games.
• Handling of permitting and regulatory aspects, as a member of due diligence team performing in-depth due diligence on envisaged investment in mining operations;
• Assistance with drafting electricity and gas supply agreements, as well as drafting memoranda and legal opinions on matters pertaining to the energy and natural resources sector;
• Member of due diligence teams performing in-depth due diligence on several real estate transactions;
• Member of team which performed extensive antitrust compliance reviews for well-established corporate clients, including a major construction company and a leading grain trader;
• General support to corporate, real estate and antitrust departments, including drafting of various corporate documentation, legal research, and relations with governmental authorities.
• Paralegal, Biriș Goran SCPA (October – December 2012)
• Intern, Biriș Goran SCPA (Summers 2010 – 2012)
• University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2013)