'' '' '' ''
Bucharest Bar (admitted 2008)
Oana joined Biris Goran in 2008. As a senior associate, she has extensive experience in litigation, arbitration, and insolvency matters. She has a special focus on corporate governance, debt recovery disputes, tax and customs disputes as well as labor matters.
Differentiating her from other lawyers in the field, as of February 2012, she also has been admitted as a licensed insolvency practitioner, and in this capacity she is acting as liquidator and trustee in bankruptcy on numerous multi-million EUR insolvency and bankruptcy files throughout the country, including industrial and real estate companies. In doing so, she prepares complex reorganization plans and also routinely handles often contentious multi-party creditor meetings.
Before joining Biris Goran, Oana worked as a legal officer for Romanian governmental entities such as the Ministry of Communications and IT specializing in regulatory compliance matters.
Outside the office, Oana enjoys cooking and traveling.
• Ministry of Communications and IT (2007 - 2008)
• Ministry of Economics – Foreign Trade Department (2005 – 2007)
• University of Orleans and Bucharest University of Economic Studies, joint graduate degree in Management of International Projects (Master’s Degree, 2009)
• Romanian American University, Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2007)
• Bucharest University of Economic Studies (Economics Degree, 2007)