Bucharest Bar (admitted 2015)
Andreea joined Biriș Goran in February 2016. As an associate, she has experience in civil litigation, commercial and labor disputes, having pleaded in all levels of court. She has also provided legal assistance to creditors within insolvency proceedings, and she acted, on behalf of creditors and debtors, during forced execution proceedings.
Outside the office, she is passionate about history, being an avid reader of historical novels. She loves to travel and to discover the culture, civilization and customs of other countries.
• Legal assistance and expertise and coordination of the relation with the competent international bodies in various cases of breach of the European Union law, following the erroneous application and interpretation by the Romanian state of the rules of the European Union law, with direct consequences on the Romanian business market, from competition law to tax law.
• Passed the final bar examination with the third national average grade.
• Legal assistance to numerous clients in respect of debt recovery matters, commercial and public/private property rights litigation – work ranging from file analysis and drafting of documents to representation in court, followed by assistance for the enforcement of decisions.
• Junior Associate – Leaua & Asociații (December 2013 – January 2016)
• University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law, (Law Degree, 2012)