'' '' '' ''
Alina Andrei is a founding partner of Cabot Transfer Pricing, the transfer pricing company affiliated to Biriș Goran. Alina brings a wealth of knowledge in the field having assisted clients in the preparation of transfer pricing files since 2008, the year of the publication of Order no. 222 / 2008 on transfer prices. During her career she has assisted over 80 local and European companies with the preparation and documentation of transfer pricing files and has advised over 20 companies during TP file audits.
Alina is a member of the Romanian Chamber of Tax Consultants and is currently honing her international business practice at Vienna University of Economics and Business, where she attends an Executive MBA program.
Before joining Biriș Goran, Alina worked as a tax specialist with the Lukoil Romania group, in the transfer pricing department of KPMG and with the Romanian Ministry of Finance (the General Directorate for the Administration of Large Taxpayers).
Member of the Romanian Chamber of Tax Consultants (2013)
• Ongoing transfer pricing assistance to Gealan Romania, a leading producer of PVC profiles with production, administration and logistics functions in Romania;
• Ongoing transfer pricing assistance to Romastru Trading, one of the largest traders of the local pharmaceutical industry;
• Ongoing transfer pricing assistance to the local entities within the HP group. Alina successfully assisted them during their transfer pricing audits;
• Preparation of the transfer pricing file of Ana Imep, an important company within Ana Holding. The preparation of the TP file was a particular requirement of the Japanese investor Nidec, before the acquisition of Ana Imep;
• Preparation of the initial transfer pricing files of Romcarbon, Greentech and Greenfiber, important players in the recycling industry. Alina successfully assisted them during their transfer pricing audits;
• On-going transfer pricing assistance to Anvis Rom, Satu Mare part of Sumitomo Riko Group, involved in the production of spare parts for the automotive industry;
• Preparation of the transfer pricing file for the local branch of Società Italiana per Condotte D’Acqua Spa Roma, involved in the construction of highways, roads, railways, hydraulic and irrigation projects;
• Preparation of the transfer pricing files of Minmetal and North Star Shipping before they were taken over by the American Group – ADM, an important global agricultural processor.
Transfer Pricing Partner, Cabot Transfer Pricing (2010 - present)
Tax Manager, Lukoil in Romania (2012 - 2015)
Tax Consultant, KPMG, Bucharest (2008 - 2010)
Intern, Ministry of Finance, Large Taxpayers Division, 2007
Executive MBA, Vienna University of Business and Economics, (WU Executive Academy, 2016 - 2018 expected)
Bachelor’s Degree from Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (Faculty of Business Administration in Foreign Languages, 2008)