'' '' '' ''
Bucharest Bar (admitted 2013)
Radu joined Biriș Goran in October 2013 and as an associate is focusing on competition and commercial matters. Radu previously worked with Biriș Goran for three years in a row as both summer intern and paralegal.
He assisted clients on competition matters in the financial services, FMCG, agricultural and construction materials sectors and developed expertise on pricing and information exchange matters and merger control matters as well as pricing, dominance, distribution and professional associations as well as competition audits. Radu advises on competition matters companies such as Procter & Gamble, Ameropa Grains, Holcim and Profi.
Admitted to the Bucharest Bar in 2013, Radu graduated from the University of Bucharest’s Faculty of Law in the same year.
Outside the office, Radu enjoys reading and is passionate about video games, especially historically themed strategy games.
• Member of team which performed extensive antitrust compliance reviews for well-established corporate clients, including a major construction company and a leading grain trader;
• General support to corporate, real estate and antitrust departments, including drafting of various corporate documentation, legal research, and relations with governmental authorities;
• Handling of permitting and regulatory aspects, as a member of due diligence team performing in-depth due diligence on envisaged investment in mining operations;
• Paralegal, Biriș Goran SCPA (October – December 2012)
• Intern, Biriș Goran SCPA (Summers 2010 – 2012)
• University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2013)