'' '' '' ''
Bucharest Bar (admitted 2013)
Radu joined Biriș Goran in October 2013 and as an associate is focusing on energy, real estate and antitrust matters.
As part of the energy and natural resources team, Radu advised various companies in the sector as electricity and gas suppliers and aircraft fuel traders with regards to the applicability of specific legislation and represented them in relation to the National Authority the Energy Regulation or the Ministry of Energy. Among the Radu's clients are Wirom Gas, RWE Energie, Danske Commodities and British Petroleum Romania.
Radu graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest in 2013 and successfully entered the Bucharest Bar as stagiaire the same year. Radu previously worked with Biriș Goran for three years in a row as both summer intern and paralegal.
Outside the office, Radu enjoys reading and is passionate about video games, especially historically themed strategy games.
• Handling of permitting and regulatory aspects, as a member of due diligence team performing in-depth due diligence on envisaged investment in mining operations;
• Assistance with drafting electricity and gas supply agreements, as well as drafting memoranda and legal opinions on matters pertaining to the energy and natural resources sector;
• Paralegal, Biriș Goran SCPA (October – December 2012)
• Intern, Biriș Goran SCPA (Summers 2010 – 2012)
• University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2013)