'' '' '' ''
Bucharest Bar (admitted 2013)
Energy & Natural Resources
Radu joined Biriș Goran in October 2013 and as an associate is focusing real estate, corporate and antitrust matters. In this capacity, he is a key member of the real estate team, having been involved in numerous important real estate transactions such as the Metropolis sale (advising Soravia) and the acquisition of Construdava (advising AdamAmerica).
Radu graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest in 2013 and successfully entered the Bucharest Bar as stagiaire the same year. Radu previously worked with Biriș Goran for three years in a row as both summer intern and paralegal.
Outside the office, Radu enjoys reading and is passionate about video games, especially historically themed strategy games.
• Handling of permitting and regulatory aspects, as a member of due diligence team performing in-depth due diligence on envisaged investment in mining operations;
• Member of due diligence teams performing in-depth due diligence on several real estate transactions;
• General support to corporate, real estate and antitrust departments, including drafting of various corporate documentation, legal research, and relations with governmental authorities.
• Paralegal, Biriș Goran SCPA (October – December 2012)
• Intern, Biriș Goran SCPA (Summers 2010 – 2012)
• University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2013)