'' '' '' ''
Alin joined Biriș Goran in May 2014 as a tax consultant, having practiced in the taxation field in Romania since 2012. In 2019, Alin was promoted to Tax Manager. He has been involved in numerous tax assignments ranging from tax appeals, tax registration and compliance, due diligence reviews, assistance during tax audits, as well as transfer pricing and general advisory matters. During the course of these assignments, he has gained particular experience on VAT, transfer pricing, corporate, local taxes, withholding and income taxation, but also on compliance and procedural issues.
Alin is ACCA qualified since 2017 and graduated from the Romanian-American University in Bucharest with both master’s (2013) and undergraduate (2011) degrees in banking and finance.
Outside the office, Alin enjoys playing competitive PC games and broadening his music collection.
*Alin is a tax consultant and is not licensed to practice law.
• Drafting of tax appeals;
• Handled various registration procedures (VAT and others) and compliance procedures including relations with authorities;
• Assistance of clients during tax audits;
• Performed general and specific tax reviews of local companies;
• Assisting in drafting transfer pricing documentation for local subsidiaries of multinational groups.
Tax Consultant, Ernst & Young (2014)
Tax Consultant, Mazars Romania (2012 – 2014)
Tax Consultant, Biriș Goran (2014 - September 2019)
Tax Manager, Biriș Goran (September 2019 - Present)
• Romanian-American University, Faculty of Domestic and International-Commercial, Financial and Banking Affairs (Master’s Degree, 2013)
• Romanian-American University, Faculty of Domestic and International-Commercial, Financial and Banking Affairs (Finance and Banking Degree, 2011)
• Fixed Assets Revaluation: Tax and Accounting Issues (Curierul Fiscal, 2012)
• VAT registration procedure (Curierul Fiscal, 2015)
• Taxation of tips – theory and practice (Curierul Fiscal, 2014)