'' '' '' ''
Bucharest Bar (admitted 2012)
Luciana joined Biris Goran in 2013 and as an associate she specializes in tax and litigation matters. Luciana is focusing on corporate and international taxation matters: from tax due diligence to on-site assistance to clients during tax audits to compliance and general taxation queries. Luciana is also focusing on a wealth of litigation matters with a particular emphasis on tax disputes and labor.
Outside the office Luciana enjoys reading, especially fantasy and sci-fi literature, going to rock concerts and trying new tea houses.
• Assisted Romaqua in a tax audit concerning corporate tax issues and deductibility of certain IP expenses by drafting an appeal against the notice of assessment issued by the National Tax Administration Agency;
• Assisted leading Romanian cosmetics manufacturer Farmec in a tax audit concerning excise duty by drafting appeals against several notices of assessment and tax audit reports issued by the National Tax Administration Agency (ANAF);
• Assisted Filiala de Distribuție a Energiei Electrice “Electrica Distribuție Muntenia Nord” SA in a tax audit concerning VAT issues by drafting an appeal against the notice of assessment issued by the National Tax Administration Agency;
• Assisted several companies part of the Catena group with regard to various fiscal matters offering ongoing tax advisory, drafting appeals against notices of assessment issued by the National Tax Administration Agency concerning social security contributions and representing the companies in court with regard to various taxation litigations;
• Provided ongoing tax and litigation assistance to international cosmetics manufacturer Oriflame;
• Assisted several companies specialized in waste responsibility transfer with regard to matters pertaining to environmental taxes and litigation against the Environmental Fund Agency (AFM);
• Documentary audits for various companies operating in the renewable energy industry before VAT-reimbursement tax audits;
• Paralegal, Romanian law firm (summers 2008, 2009)
• Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Collège Juridique Franco-Roumain (Master’s Degree in European Business Law, 2012)
• Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Collège Juridique Franco-Roumain (Master’s Degree in European Law, 2011)
• University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2011)
• Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Collège Juridique Franco-Roumain (Law Degree, 2010)