Corina joined BirișGoran in June 2018 as an associate and is currently focusing on real estate, financing, corporate and M&A matters. Over the years, she has been involved in a various number of real estate transactions, mainly for residential developments, industrial parks, photovoltaic parks and industrial sites.
Corina graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Ovidius University of Constanța in 2015 and successfully entered the Bucharest Bar as stagiaire in the same year. In July 2016 she completed the „Business Law” master’s program at the Nicolae Titulescu University in Bucharest and in November 2017 she became a fully qualified lawyer.
Outside the office, Corina enjoys photography and sports, especially tennis and biking.
- General assistance to the real estate clients with various transactions on the residential market
- Junior lawyer / Associate, S.C.A. Ionescu și Sava (November 2015 – May 2018)
- Financial Counsel, Banca Comercială Română (November 2010 – December 2011)
- University Nicolae Titulescu of Bucharest, Faculty of Law, Master’s program on Business Law (LL.M. 2016)
- Ovidius University of Constanța, Faculty of Law (LL.B. 2015)