Iulia joined BirișGoran in 2022 and, as a junior associate, she is a part of the Corporate/M&A Department.
Iulia graduated from the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest in 2019 and obtained an LL.M. degree in International Arbitration. She was admitted to the Bucharest Bar in April 2022.
Before joining BirișGoran, Iulia worked as a paralegal for a Bucharest-based law firm in the field of real estate. Furthermore, throughout her university years, she completed a couple of internships at several other law firms in Bucharest.
In her spare time, Iulia enjoys reading novels in English, thus furthering her passion for the English language, listening to alternative rock music, going to the theatre and playing tennis.
- Providing general assistance to the Corporate/M&A Department by doing legal research, completing and filing corporate documentation with various Romanian institutions.
- Paralegal, Romanian law firm in Bucharest (October 2021 – January 2022)
- Intern, Romanian law firms in Bucharest (July 2016; August 2017; July 2018)
- University of Bucharest, International Arbitration Master of Laws (at the Faculty of Law) – LL.M., 2021
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law – LLB, 2019