Anda joined BirișGoran in October 2019 and, as an associate, she focuses on tax matters.
Anda graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest in 2019 and successfully entered the Bucharest Bar in the same year. She has a LL.M in business law granted by the University of Bucharest, which she obtained in 2020.
She provides general support on various matters including tax compliance, tax procedure matters, drafting documentation for tax litigation, as well as day to day support for the tax team.
Outside the office Anda is passionate about reading, European Cinema and theatre.
- General support to both tax and litigation practices, including drafting various court related documents, legal research, relations with national tax authorities.
- Various compliance matters, including VAT registration and tax residency matters.
- Intern, Military Court of Appeal (July 2016 – August 2016)
- Intern, Dragne și Asociații (March 2017)
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law, Master’s program on Tax Law (LL.M. expected in 2022)
- University of Bucharest, Master’s Program on Business Law (LL.M. 2020)
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2019)