Bogdan joined Biriș Goran in the spring of 2018 and, as an associate, he focuses on corporate and financing matters.
Bogdan has been involved in a number of important transactions concerning corporate acquisitions, national and cross-border mergers and spin-offs in agribusiness, energy, real estate or hospitality sectors, and advises clients in finance projects in sectors ranging from green energy to hospitality and from light and logistic development to office finance.
Bogdan graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest in 2016 and was admitted to the Bucharest Bar as stagiaire in 2017.
- General support to the corporate practice, including legal research, reviewing and drafting contracts and various corporate and court-related documentation, as well as other legal documents;
- Assisted Zeus International, a major hotel management company, on all financing aspects of its acquisition of a portfolio comprising the three hotels Venezia, Opera and Central, located in downtown Bucharest.
- Paralegal and junior lawyer, JGV & Associates (March 2017 – May 2018)
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law, Master program on Legal Career (LL.M. 2019)
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2016)