Ioan joined BirișGoran in September 2018 as an associate and is focusing on real estate and corporate matters. Since 2010, Ioan worked as a paralegal and associate with two important Romanian law firms, where he was involved in various real estate and commercial matters such as due diligence projects on photovoltaic energy, real estate, corporate, public acquisitions matters, legal memorandums as well as various corporate, commercial and M&A matters.
Ioan graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest in 2012 and successfully entered the Bucharest Bar as stagiaire in 2013.
Outside the office, Ioan is passionate about music, sports, hiking and outdoor activities.
- General assistance to real estate clients concerning both office and residential transactions.
- In-house lawyer, Hoshen Holdings (2017-2018)
- Associate, Mitel & Associates (2015-2017)
- Junior Associate, Patrascanu & Associates (2013-2015)
- Intern / Junior Associate, Musat & Asociates (2010-2013)
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law (Law Degree, 2012)