Kira joined BirișGoran in July 2017 as an associate and is primarily focusing on corporate and labor matters.
She deals routinely with preparing due diligence projects regarding corporate matters, shareholders’ agreements, and advises clients on complex corporate governance matters. She assisted clients (from high-worth individuals to multinationals) in mergers, spin-offs and sale-purchase agreements of shares and was also involved in the settlement of the shareholders’ disputes.
Before joining BirișGoran, Kira was a junior associate with another major Romanian law firm where she gained experience in various corporate, capital markets, insurance, private pensions and data protection matters.
Kira graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest in 2016 and successfully entered the Bucharest Bar as stagiaire the same year.
Outside the office, Kira enjoys travelling and reading, especially books about history, arts and psychology.
- General support to the corporate and labor practices, including drafting various corporate and court-related documentation, legal research, as well as relations with governmental authorities;
- Advising clients on complex and various regulatory matters with focus on corporate, commercial, merger and acquisitions matters;
- Involved in drafting and reviewing agreements, preparing due diligence projects regarding corporate and labor matters, shareholders’ agreements, corporate governance, legal memorandums and conducting legal research for international and domestic investors;
- Assisting clients (from high-worth individuals to multinationals) in mergers, spin-offs and sale-purchase agreements of shares;
- Involved in transactions and negotiations in M&A transactions and labor matters;
- Part of the team involved in the settlement of the shareholders’ disputes;
- Advising clients on labor matters such as unfair dismissal, disciplinary action and breach of the individual employment agreement, unlawful termination, non-compete clauses;
- Ongoing day-to-day corporate and labor assistance to the clients on the aspects regarding their activity;
- Drafting internal regulations, anti-harassment policies and other relevant internal policies for various clients, which are employers.
- Junior Associate, Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații (November 2016 – July 2017)
- Intern, Kinstellar (July – August 2015)
- Intern, Vilău & Mitel (June – July 2014)
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law, Master’s program on Labor law, Labor and Industrial relations (LL.M. 2018)
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law (LL.B. 2016)