Mădălina joined BirișGoran in October 2017 and as an Associate she is focusing on real estate and corporate matters. Since 2012 Mădălina worked as a paralegal and junior associate with another important Romanian law firm, where she was involved in various real estate and commercial matters for local developers as well as restitution law claims matters.
Mădălina graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Babeş Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca in 2014 and successfully entered the Cluj Bar as stagiaire the same year. She successfully passed her final Bar examination in December 2016.
- Part of the team assisting leading high end residential developers as One United Properties and Hagag Development Europe in some of the most important real estate transactions in Bucharest, Romania
- Founder, Anca-Mădălina Ardeleanu Law Office (2016-2017)
- Junior Associate, Podaru & Buciuman Law Firm (2014-2016)
- Paralegal, Romanian law firm (2012-2014)
- Babeş Bolyai University, Faculty of Law, Cluj-Napoca (Law Degree, 2014)